Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Why I Blog!

I remember the month of September when I was alone reading some few online forums and sorting some of my emails and important files. One post from online blog who gave a big impact of myself to do this. That post gave me an idea why waste some of my free time just to read some feeds what was going wrong with each other lives in every social networking site, when I can also make on my own.

I am the type of person now who is very discreet or let me say I am very secretive when it comes to my own stuff. My past experiences were the reasons behind all this change of mind. I thought being secretive make me a better person. Then it hit me again, If I can't tell this to anyone, why not divert myself and strengthen my communication skills by writing. Which is exactly my weakness. And I admit it to myself that I am still working on it. I don't have to be specific what are those.





To make the story short, the night of September 22 when I decided to create my temporary blog site, and while I am still learning to create a new life and working website on my own. From searching Free blog sites, watching video tutorials online, thinking what to write and where to start. And surprisingly, blogging is not an easy thing. I am not a very tech savvy person, which I only know few gibberish tech terms, and when I watch the tutorials it gave me a terrible headache right away.

I decided not to pay someone to create a simple website since I know that I can do that on my own. Oh Yes, I believe in myself so much. To think that I am graduate of Nursing Degree. And funny how I made one. My reactions were priceless. It is such a relieve though.

I know that blogging is actually starting from making an online Journal. Basically, we don't have to follow any rules, But NO. There are basic rules in everything. As I google up and search online what are those.



Only one blogger who I love the rules most. Here is the link.

And I will always forever be thankful for all very generous bloggers out there who are very accommodating to assist to a newbie blogger like me.