Saturday, October 24, 2015

Why I choose Blogspot?

For a non pro like me, techie words are really hard. I admit I want to create my awesome and simple hosted website using Wordpress.org, but unluckily those tricky words was not for me. And here I am starting all over again using Blogspot/Blogger as my Blog website.

Note: This is just my reasons why I choose Blogger. I don't have any bad intentions or what so ever at WP.org

Below are my reasons why:
  •  WordPress and Blogger are both controlled by high tech individuals. So I go with any of my choice and don’t overly condemn or criticize the other in the name of the comparison. (It's just that WP is a very tricky blogging service for me.)
  • If you want a fancy blog with plug ins and design flexibility, then go for WordPress. If you just want to share posts, tips, etc., then go for Blogger. (Most blog readers would go for contents than fancy stuffs that take time to load.)
  • I think WP.org is out of the question because it seems too advanced for me. Haha 
  • Let's be Honest, Blogger has a good SEO ranking because it is powered by Google. LOL. 

Well, that is all for now. I am still in my learning curve. I am free to those who want to teach me positively. And beware of those would like to criticize.

Peace!