Saturday, October 24, 2015

Good Morning Sunday!

This Sunday morning 7am, I was hungry looking for a new place to have my quick solo breakfast while waiting for the Veterinary Clinic to open. First in my mind is to drop by and have a quick sip in Starbucks, The Rock Holy Spirit Drive when they are still close at that time. Good thing new cafe spotted just beside Starbucks that is open already.

Mr. Park's Bread & Cake, the Rock Holy Spirit Drive QC

Yes, that is the name of the Patisserie or Bakeshop that I spotted just this morning. It's not a Cafe actually, since they don't cater a lot of meals like some breakfast options. Since they are more focus I guess in Pastries, but they have a lot of delicious lunch to offer. . Anyway, it was my first time to dine in here, though I know their wide sub cafe Main Branch in Paranaque Mr. Park's Bread and Cake.


As I enter the place, it is not what I expected. I was looking for a good breakfast and I am hungry so I let one of the service crew to choose a bread for me since I am not used to eat Korean food. I forgot to take pictures while roaming around, making myself more hungry as I watched the newly baked goodies placed and arrange in each tray. Haha. 

Second Floor Interior



I asked them to bring my food upstairs while waiting since they are still reheating my orders.

my waiting number


Here is my Cafe Mocha (Php110) saying good morning to me! :) It is reallyyyyy good Cafe Mocha. Okay, sip sip while its hot.   
(Birds Eye View) My Egg & Bacon Roll, Blueberry Pastry 




Side view
Looks delicious, isn't? Dig in!

I am very "oc" when it comes to food. I need to check first the taste, prices and presentations.
Nobody is perfect though, I guess they need to improve their presentations when it comes to serving the dine in food.

Overall ratings, 7 out of 10. 

Recommendations? Oh yes, you have to try their coffee.. I love Korean Coffee :) I am going to go back for more.

12 comments:

  1. I can smell that egg and bacon roll from here! Too bad it's not near my place. :(

    Cess | http://cesspiano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has lots of branches naman po sis :) and yes, egg and bacon roll is really yummy.

      Delete
  2. Seems like that coffee with a goodmorning brightened up your day. Nice place to bump into :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis Karina, I am into coffee talaga.. and Oh my Korean coffee makes me forget starbucks. hehe You should try it too.

      Delete
  3. Blogs like just make me crave a lot. This seems to be definitely a good place to spend your morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coffee plus good breakfast makes my day na. And the place its not crowded at all, unlike the usual cafe we used to in Urban place. This branch is perfect to those who want a quite place and sit and mag muni muni. :)

      Delete
  4. just looking at the pictures, it gives me that European-style breakfast feel. great review, btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I never tried european style bfast before. Do you have shop in mind that I can visit?

      Delete
  5. Hmmm I never had korean coffee before but it looks worth a shot. I also like their "coffee art". Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, diko din inexpect that they make coffee arts as well :) I was surprised too. Well you should try for experience :) Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  6. The place looks good. And the coffee thingy is amazing. I wish we had a place like that here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that the coffee has a good morning greeting on it. The place looks great too,I wish there's a Mr. Park near me so I can try breads

    ReplyDelete

I do not tolerate profanity or any criticism. I have my right to delete or block any bad comments. Let us have a personal and meaningful conversation.